How to Write News Article?/NEB Class 12 Compulsory English Note
What is News Article?
- It is factual.
- Provide Facts,data,etc.
- Not imaginative ideas
- You must Answer: What? Who? When? Where? Why? How? in your News Article.
- Detail Explanation of your subject (News Article)
- Use people’s statement: What they said about the subject.
- Solving the issue.
Format of News Article:
- Headline/Title of your News Article at the beginning
- Body Parts of Your Article: You Need to Explain in Details about the Subject.
- You must answer What? Who? When? Where? Why? How? in this part of News Article.
- Short paragraphs (2-3 sentences only)
- Not more than 500 words.
Sample/Example of News Article Writing for Exam:
600 New Covid-19 cases, 8000 Recoveries, 10 more deaths reported on Sunday
JHAPA, Asoj 7
Coronavirus case in Nepal reached 600000 on Sunday with 600 people testing positive in the past 48 hours. Meanwhile, the total coronavirus recoveries stand at 566000 with 800 discharges logged yesterday.
The countrywide Covid-19 mortality number increased to 5000 with 10 more fatalities.
As per the current data given by the health ministry, 14000 total tests were done in the last 48 hours of which 9000 were PCR tests while 5000 were antigen tests. A total of 4000000 PCR tests have been conducted out till date.
In Nepal active Covid-19 case count is 8000.
360 infections were reported in Kathmandu while Jhapa and Morang reported 10 and 15 cases respectively.