How to pass class 12 Compulsory English? Things to consider.
A) Passage Writing : 15 Marks
Tips for Question Answers of the passage:
- Change of verb: do=v1, does=v5, did=v2, auxiliary verbs=write as it is
Example: Where did Ram live?
Ans: Ram lived in his house.
2. Try to write possible answer from the passage. Don’t leave blank.
Read all subjects class 12 Notes on App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourallnotes&hl=en&gl=US
B) Question Answer from the Literature Section: 20 Marks
- Very short Questions: 2*5=10
- Short Questions: 5*2=10
Tips: Read all chapters question answers from the literature section. Try to write all answers.
Link for important Chapters and Question Answers: https://yourallnotes.com/category/all/class-12/12-english-chapterwise-question-ans/
C) Grammar Section: 15 Marks
Link for all grammar section Question and Ans: https://yourallnotes.com/category/all/class-12/new-c-english/
D) Free Writing: 25 Marks
- Job letter Writing: Link for job letter writing: https://yourallnotes.com/?s=job+letter
- Letter Writing: https://yourallnotes.com/?s=job+letter
- Letter to the Editor: https://yourallnotes.com/?s=job+letter
- Essay Writing/Book and Movie Review: https://yourallnotes.com/composition-essay-letter-movie-review-etc/
- Drafting a Speech: https://yourallnotes.com/?s=drafting+a+speech
- Email Writing: https://yourallnotes.com/?s=email+writing
Practice these things. Don’t start reading chapters’ summary. Now, it’s time to practice these things.
You can message us, if you have any problem regarding class 12 compulsory english: https://www.facebook.com/yourallnotes