Business communication is a way of sharing the ideas, information and knowledge. Its main aim is to achieve organisational goals.
These things are exchanged inside and outside the organisation. Members of the organisation share and participate in communication to follow their goals.
Without proper and precise communication, an organisation can’t survive longer. This communication is done to do business dealings and fulfil organisation’s purpose.
- Business communication is also a kind of communication where we share our ideas, message and information to get organisational goals/objectives.
- Main aim is to contribute the organisation.
- It helps to increase the name, fame and image of the organisation.
- It helps to achieve organisation’s goals like planning and controlling. The most important thing is to convey our message.
- Sender and Receive should understand the message.
Purposes of Business Communication
1. To bring and implement creative and new business ideas.
2. To make plan and vision
3. To execute decisions
4. To fulfill organization’s goals
5. To do agreements
5. To complete orders
6. To increase selling
7. To run smooth communication
8. To create employ engagement