TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY (TU)
Subject Code: MGT204
Year: III Year (Third Year)/MGMT Program: BBS 4 Years Program
Level: Bachelor Year: 2077-2021
Brief Answer Questions (10×2=20)
Attempt ALL questions.
1. List out any four characteristics of Nepalese business law.
2. What is communication of an offer?
3. Define the term ‘free consent’.
4. What is pledge of pawn?
5. List out the types of agent.
6. Define the term ‘caveat emptor’.
7. What is bill of lading?
8. Who is company auditor?
9. Mention any two features of arbitration.
10. Define the term ‘surety’?
Descriptive Answers Questions (5×10=50)
Attempt any FIVE questions.
11. What is contract? Explain the essentials of valid contract. (3+7=10)
12. What is free consent? Explain the legal effects of contract caused by coercion. (3+7=10)
13. State and explain the duties of finder of lost goods. (10)
14. Explain the effects of non-registration of agency in Nepal. (10)
15. What is a contract of sales of goods? Distinguish between sells and agreement to sell. (3+7=10)
16. State and explain the duties of common carrier. (10)
Group “C” Analytical Answer Questions (2×15=30) Attempt any TWO Questions.
17. What is the consideration? Discuss the different rules regarding consideration? (5+10=15)
18. Critically examine the Nepalese law of insolvency and features of insolvency Act 2003. (15)